Jill Brown Associates, LLC, a New Jersey LLC, is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information entrusted to us.
What Is Personal Information?
We also collect “aggregate information”, which is not included in our definition of “personal information”. Aggregate information is data we collect about a group or category of services or users from which individual user identities have been removed. In other words, information on how you use our Service may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Service, but no personal information will be included in the resulting data. Aggregate data helps us understand trends in our users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor our Service. This policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of aggregate information, and we may share aggregate information about our users with third parties for various purposes, including to help us better understand and improve our Service, and for advertising and marketing purposes.
This defines the personal and other information we collect. You should refer to the rest of this Policy to see how we use, disclose and protect this information:
Online Policy Regarding Privacy of Children
Jill Brown Associates, LLC urges all parents and legal guardians to supervise their children's exploration of the Internet and any online services, and to teach their children about protecting their personal information online.
Personal and Other Information collected by itsmylocker.com
Personal information may also be collected if you provide such information in connection with participating in interactive areas on the Site or using the Service. For example, you may submit for posting on the Site images that could reasonably be used to identify you, and written statements and descriptions that could be used to identify you. Several categories of this information are optional, and you will have the ability to edit or remove much of this information at any given time.
We may also post surveys, contests or sweepstakes on our Service, which may request personal or demographic information and customer feedback. Participation in these requests is completely voluntary and with each request you will have the choice of whether or not to participate and disclose information. We may also collect personal information if you provide it via e-mail, message boards, or other interactive services. Please do not post any information that you expect to keep private. In addition, we may collect and retain information that identifies you personally when you send us comments, questions or suggestions.
We may collect information through technology (such as logging IP addresses) for routine system administration purposes, to make our Websites more interesting and useful to you, or to manage content delivery. For instance, we use technology to track traffic patterns on the Website. Once you have logged into a Website, we track your activities by using logs of database transactions and server interactions. This data may be used, for example, to maintain your profile status on the Jill Brown Associates, LLC.com Website. We also use this information to understand which areas of our Websites are most appealing or least appealing or to deliver content that is specific to your country or area of residence. We use such information to help manage the effectiveness of our online advertising and to gather access information, such as counting the users who have visited those pages and compiling aggregated statistics about Service usage. We may also correlate this information with personal information through the use of backend analytical tools.
“Web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, 1-by-1 GIFs, and Web bugs) are tiny graphic files placed on a Web page which send a signal when a user has visited that page, allowing the site to collect standard access information, such as time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. We use Web beacons to help manage the effectiveness of our online advertising and to gather access information, such as counting the users who have visited those pages and compiling aggregated statistics about site usage.
We reserve the right to collect use and disclose your personal information without consent where required or permitted by law.
Why Does Jill Brown Associates, LLC Collect Personal Information?
Jill Brown Associates, LLC collects personal information for the following reasons:
1. To provide you with the products or services you have requested, including processing your payment;
2. To better understand you, to conduct marketing analysis, to send you surveys or newsletters, to contact you about our or a third party’s services, products, activities, special events or offers, to allow us to serve you better through enhanced products, customer service and directed Jill Brown Associates, LLC promotional efforts of particular interest;
3. to provide products or services or complete transactions you have requested and to process payments in connection therewith;
4. to send you a welcoming email and to contact you about your use of the Site, to respond to your emails, submissions, comments, requests or complaints, to perform after-sales services, to anticipate and resolve problems with our Service, to respond to customer support inquiries, for assistance with our product and service development, and to create and inform you of new products and services from Weplay that better meet your needs;
5. to generate a customer profile for you and to select specific advertisements for you to view;
6. to notify contest winners; and
7. for the specific purpose for which the information was provided.
Please note that we may use your personal information in correlation with information collected by one of our partners or advertisers. Also, as mentioned above, we may correlate your personal information with automatically collected information through the use of backend analytical tools.
8. To properly investigate and respond to any complaints, questions or concerns you may have about our products or services.
9. If you opt in to receive offers, promotions or other information from Jill Brown Associates, LLC, your information will be used to provide you with promotional offers for Jill Brown Associates, LLC products that we believe may interest you and to solicit your opinion on our products and services. If you have opted in to receive these offers, we may also use your personal information to ensure that your contact information is accurate and up to date.
What Kind of Personal Information Does Jill Brown Associates, LLC Disclose, to Whom and Why?
Jill Brown Associates, LLC may share your personal information with other members of the Jill Brown Associates, LLC corporate group, and their respective successors and assigns, but only to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes identified under the heading "Why Does Jill Brown Associates, LLC Collect Personal Information?” In addition to this inter-corporate sharing, Jill Brown Associates, LLC may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
1. To Third Parties To Perform Processing and Other Specialized Services: At times, Jill Brown Associates, LLC may use outside organizations to perform specialized services such as, but not limited to, prize fulfillment of our sweepstakes and skill contests, or collection of overdue accounts. These service providers are only given the information needed to perform those services and they are bound contractually to protect the privacy and security of your information and to limit the use of your information to the service being provided.
2. To Third Parties in the Event of Legal Reasons: We advise you that we may disclose personal information to the government or other legal or regulatory authorities (i) if so ordered by a court of law or (ii) for other legal reasons, such as (a) to comply with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order; (b) to protect the company's rights and property; (c) to investigate reports of fraud or of users sending material using a false email address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages; (d) to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website; or (e) in emergencies, such as when we believe someone's physical safety is at risk. In some cases, disclosure may be required by law to be without notice to you.
3. To a Third Party in the Event of a Significant Transaction or Other Event:In the case of any significant transaction or event involving Jill Brown Associates, LLC or any of its related entities or divisions such as, by way of example, a sale, merger, amalgamation, financing, re-organization, liquidation, or insolvency, other parties to the transaction and their professional advisors may need to have access to Jill Brown Associates, LLC's customer lists and various databases as part of the due diligence process. In this event, Jill Brown Associates, LLC would only provide such access under terms of a strict confidentiality agreement. Also, upon completion of the transaction or event, your personal information would be transferred to Jill Brown Associates, LLC's successor-in-interest to be used for the purposes for which it was collected.
4. To a Third Party With Your Consent: Unless you give us your consent, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. With your consent, we may disclose your personal information to third parties so that they may provide you with products and services that you have requested.
How Long Does Jill Brown Associates, LLC Retain Personal Information?
We keep your information for a period reasonably necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any legal requirements, including statutory retention periods. When your personal information is no longer required for a specific purpose or legal requirement, it will be erased from our records.
What Security Measures Does Jill Brown Associates, LLC Have in Place To Safeguard Personal Information?
Reasonable effort will be taken to prevent unauthorized release, corruption, or loss of your personal and project data.Jill Brown Associates, LLC has implemented physical, electronic and administrative measures to protect your information from error, loss or unauthorized access. For example, we use industry-standard efforts, such as passwords, firewalls and Secure Socket Layers, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information contained on our computer systems. In addition, our employees and any third parties we use are contractually bound to protect the confidentiality of your information and access is restricted to those with a need to know the information to carry out the identified purpose.
Your account information and access to our Service is accessible only through the use of an individual user ID and password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for all uses of our Site and Service by any person using your account user ID and password. Please advise us immediately if you believe your account user ID and password have been misused.
If Jill Brown Associaest, Inc. learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Jill Brown Associates, Inc. may also post a notice on the Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach, you should notify us at:
P.O. Box 121
Westfield, NJ 07090
Where is my Personal Information Located?
Non-personal or aggregated information is information that cannot be associated with or traced back to a specific person. When users browse our Websites, for example, we gather information about the number of users who are viewing each page so that we can learn what features are the most popular. We also use this data, both aggregated and personally identifiable, to personalize and enhance your onsite experience by displaying content and marketing messages we believe will be of interest to you and to deliver content that is specific to your country or area of residence. We may disclose anonymous, aggregated information about our Websites to third parties.
In addition, to help us better understand our markets; we may gather demographic information for analytical purposes on an anonymous, aggregate basis. This information is not kept, used or disclosed at the individual level, but may be disclosed to third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis.
Links to Third Party Sites
Users may, through hypertext or other computer "links," gain access to other websites on the Internet, which are not operated by Jill Brown Associates, LLC. Jill Brown Associates, LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jill Brown Associates, LLC of the website linked to. JILL BROWN ASSOCIATES, LLC ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY MATERIAL OUTSIDE OF THE WEBSITES OPERATED BY JILL BROWN ASSOCIATES, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING ANY WEBSITES WHICH MAY BE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK ON A JILL BROWN ASSOCIATES, LLC OPERATED WEBSITE. Unless otherwise indicated at a Jill Brown Associates, LLC operated website, Jill Brown Associates, LLC is not sponsored by or affiliated with the linked websites, and trademarks used in connection with linked websites are not trademarks of Jill Brown Associates, LLC. Jill Brown Associates, LLC specifically disclaims responsibility for any inadvertent viewing by anyone under the Age of Majority (as defined in the applicable Website user agreement) of any material intended for adults on a website accessed through use of a linked website.
In addition, please note that these Web sites’ privacy policies will differ from those of Jill Brown Associates, Inc. Therefore, we encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with information or visiting their sites.
How To Control How Your Personal Information is Collected, Used and Disclosed
You have control over how we collect, use and disclose your personal information. Any comments, questions or changes regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information shall be directed to Jill Brown Associates, LLC Customer Service Department, as described below.
You may choose not to receive email from us, even after granting permission, by unsubscribing. Instructions on how to unsubscribe from emails that are not related to processing of your transactions with us are included in each such email.
A request for a copy of the personal information we keep about you, depending on the laws of your country, must be made in writing giving details with which Jill Brown Associates, LLC can identify you. Information will be furnished in accordance with applicable law.
Questions, Comments or Accessing or Updating Your Personal Information
Please note that certain information is required by Jill Brown Associates, LLC to process payment and fulfill any orders that you may place through a Website, and if you withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information for these purposes, then Jill Brown Associates, LLC will not be able to fulfill your orders.
If, after contacting our Customer Service Representative, your concerns or questions have not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact Jill Brown Associates, LLC Legal Department in writing via mail at:
P.O. Box 121
Westfield, NJ 07090
By using our Site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Weplay, we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. Please note that your personal information will be stored and processed on our computers in the United States. The laws on holding personal data in the United States may be less stringent than the laws of your country. If you object to your personal information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not register for the Service.